CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
All guests and visitors are required to please first immediately present themselves on arrival for check-in at ZIZI LODGE reception, before proceeding to the accommodation units, conferencing facilities, camping or picnic areas, or the dam.
- The main guest or person responsible for the reservation must be present before any other guests in the group or party are given access to the lodge and facilities.
- The normal accommodation check-in time for guests is at or after 14h00 on the day of arrival
- Check-out is strictly before 10h00 on the day of departure. Check out after 10:00 will result in a surcharge of R250 p/half and hour overstay.
- Early check-in and late check-out will result in billing of an addition day at full rates.
- Day Visitors check-in time is after 09h00 and check-out is not later than 16h00 on the same day.
- Guests and day visitors are not permitted to sleep-over in vehicles,under the stars or any other form of informal sleeping arrangements.
ZIZI's gates and reception closes at 16h00 daily and regrettably no check-in can be done after 19h00, unless specific prior arrangements have been made for late arrivals. If no prior arrangements have been made, an additional surcharge of our current lowest accomodation rate will be applicable for every check-in of late-comers. (R250 p/half and hour)